The Global Alliance for Sustainable Supply Chain, ASSC, held the seminar of “Modern Slavery Act & Supply Chain” on 28th May 2019.
The specific content of the seminar was as follows.
1. Human rights related to corporate activities
2. What is modern slavery?
3. The cases of modern slavery
4. UK Modern slavery Act 2015
5. Austrian Modern slavery Act 2018
6. Trends in corporate human rights issues, laws and regulations, etc.
7. French Corporate Duty of Vigilance Law
8. Netherlands, Child Labor Due Diligence Bill
9. German Human Rights Due Diligence Bill
ASSC holds a series of monthly seminars.
For inquiries about seminars, please click here.