The Global Alliance for Sustainable Supply Chain is a "non-governmental organization promoting a sustainable supply chain in Japan based on international partnership".
While the government, businesses, and individuals are required to take actions in order to secure the protection of workers’ rights, we plan to transmit information regarding workers current situation on supply chains of Japanese businesses inside and outside the country, and at the same time we also aim to create a sustainable society by providing information to businesses and consumers and training human resources.
Promote domestic/international initiatives
Provision of Information
- NEW! 【ASSC Special Seminar】 Mekong Club & ASSC presented “Special Seminar 2019″Solution and Collaboration for protection on Foreign Workers”
- 【ASSC Special Seminar】 Mekong Club & ASSC presents "Special Seminar 2019"Solution and Collaboration for protection on Foreign Workers"
- We The Global Alliance For Sustainable Supply Chain Held “The 5th Foreign Labor Round Table” on 20th February, Wednesday 2019.
- 【Brief Report】 Foreign workers' round table <2nd meeting council> was held. November 6, 2018
- 【Foreign Workers Round Table】Notification of the 2nd conference will be held on 6th November 2018
Become a member